Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brave New Mothering. . .

Yes, the Rainmom is AGAIN questioning her educational goals. . .with the end of the month looming, money sooooooooo short, and it just seems like I am ALWAYS working, all summer, and well, for squat pay. . .and I wonder if this is all worth it.

I know it is, but from this point on- I am not going to question whether or not I SHOULD be doing it. . .I am just going to wonder HOW I am going to get it done. Special needs child or not, having kids, so WHAT??

I have come this far. . .and well, the die is cast.

I have a 111 entry reading list ready to go- with 5 more articles to be added. . .prelims- I am SO coming for YOU!!!!!

I will post the video of the Obama supporter trying to hit me with her sign. . .but I will just give a shout out to all the Sarah Haters in Blogland. . .Liberate. . .with profanity. . .by the band called Disturbed. . .

Liberate your mind
You motherfucker, you're so narrow-minded
So narrow-minded
Liberate your mind
Now motherfucker, will you liberate your mind
This time
Bold motherfucker
Don't limit your mind
Can't you see that the pace
Has fallen behind
All the hate in your heart
Will be leaving you blind
So bold motherfucker
Don't you limit your mind
This time
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye
Still awaiting. I
"Out of Zion shall come forth a law
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem
Nation shall not raise sword against nation
And they shall not learn war anymore
For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken"
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye
Still awaiting.

No comments: