Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A big big BIG reason I think Obama is a poser. .

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/17/obama-brings-in-millions-at-beverly-hills-fundraisers/

Bitter gun religion clinging person I am. . .I have a problem with people who make promises they do not keep.

To be fair, I was so not into his message early on- I get dizzy following his flip flops on every issue that matters to me, and on his DEAD silence on other issues facing us gun toters. . .I was also appalled to hear the lack of support for him translated into racism charges. . .disagreeing with the message of a Black person is racist? Even worse, people telling my aunts (who are white) to vote for Obama "no matter what" because their husbands are Black, you know, for the kids. . .NOT. My aunt Rose was horrified bu that statement, stating he, like every other person running had to EARN her vote. Is that so wrong? Apparently so for some. . .the ABB position will not serve anyone well. How demeaning to suggest that because she has biracial children, she should vote for someone lke her kids. . .what kind of logical sense does that make???? Sheesh!

But I digress- I think EVERY American should have the right to attend these dinners. . .oh, wait, if that happens, who will serve the rich donors their meals??? CLINGERS!!!!!

Ah, a place in on the Change bus for me. . .in the back or underneath (as the Zionist Jew)!!

No comments: