Friday, April 30, 2010

Wishing


that things would stablize a bit- thought I was going to pass out after my last class today, the feeling of just wanting to let go was so strong. . .

Kids are looking forward to the weekend, and I am doing the best I can to be both to them, looking for any reason to smile I guess. Feel like such a downer type person, but trying to pretend all is well, and making sure people who are trying to cheer me up are not disappointed. . .when I'm trying to convince myself to just get over it and move on, keep trying and failing.

So hoping that the weekend goes well. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its okay to feel that way, even though it does not feel good to feel that way - It will pass eventually. So hoping your weekend goes good as well.

Anonymous said...

me too thanks