Friday, April 23, 2010

From here, a view of the mirage. . .


It is just not going to happen like I thought it would. I really thought leaving him would be enough, but it may have actually made things worse. I know I had made it pretty far, and I am trying, but things are changing right before my eyes, and for all my efforts, it seems that instead of being free to live my life, I am somehow getting sucked back into all of this, not sure why.

The words, they just keep on flowing, like sewer water always there to remind me of what I thought I had forgotten. . .

Seen this all before, know how it goes, and where it is headed, and well, if nothing else, it is familiar territory anyway. . .

Taking comfort in the fact that maybe somehow, this will all matter someday, this life that I tried to live and the freedom I tried to gain, that someone will remember and not make the same mistakes I did, will turn and leave and not ever look back no matter that. . .

That will make all the difference.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust in the fact you have one who believes in you and knows you are destined to be far away and over the past because a future is so much more amazing when viewed though the eyes of one you truly love

Anonymous said...

You have more than just one who believes in you Young Miss, You have multitudes who believe you can and will accomplish everything you have set out to do. I even heard Austin say just the other day,
"YES SHE CAN AND WILL!" now that my friend is something.