Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best intentions, meet Hell. . .

Just wanting to escape from the world and stay under the umbrella. . .so sick of dealing with the effects of my misguided choices. . .
Tried to move beyond the pathetic human entity I was and become a more open individual, not be so wrapped up in pretending about my past. . .that was such a bad idea. . .
wanted to help someone so much because I felt like I had so much to offer and made things worse for my life and theirs- and what's worse is that the toxic effect could mean the worst for my little family. . .when all I wanted to do was help. . .
Ex still holding his job over my head, and oh yeah, no dentist in my area will take Badger care if he follows through. . .I have lost one source of funding, and now, the rest of my life may fall too- and for good measure, some toxic force may remove any income from my life. . .I am talented!
Sigh, so just want a change of pace, something ANYTHING to make it better somehow. . .and to somehow find a place to just be who I am, support my kids and have a life free of fear of violence and be happy. . .
Still hoping for my happy ending. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there something happening that I am unaware of? Why is there a toxic force that may end all income. What on earth is going on?