Monday, April 5, 2010

Un April 7th Celemourning Happiest Day/Worst Nightmare. . .


So- the literal anniversary of the marriage that is no longer is in 2 days, and I soooooo wanted there to be a change in how this went. . .

What USUALLY happens is that I get sad, very sad, and before I know it, I am down right morose. . .and craving some sort of relief. . .which usually comes in bottles, and tastes really good with chocolate. . .

I wanted it to be different this year- out and about Loud and Proud, dammit and get down with my bad self a bit. . .finally close the door on the pathetic self pity and embrace the bad ass life I can have someday- tattoo and all:0

Do I have the nerve to go out alone? Hmmmm maybe. Don't want to just go to a movie or anything, wanna do dinner and go out, and see what I can see. . .yes it's a weeknight, but who knows, we'll see;) and yess, there will be pictures;)

No comments: