Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A clear and present case against Obama- and a pause

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/21/the-comprehensive-argument-against-barack-obama/


This post will be, essentially the final post on the election unless something really get me going again.

In this link, finally, a group of people have put it all in one place, and have laid bare the premise that this particular person is the best choice.

He did not follow through on his promise about funding his race. . .John McCain did. That one act of good faith was enough to get me thinking, and the rabid full on attack on Sarah Palin sealed the deal. . .I do not want to vote for a person that the c*nt shirts support. . .

So, when you are complaining about students who cheat on their papers, who e mail you with 3 weeks of class left to ask what they can do for a passing grade, after a 2 month vacay. . .AND when they have the gall to attack you if you say "nothing, you are getting an F." Remember you voted for the person who hoped to bring in a new world order where results are not measured anymore. Only what is lacking will matter, if you have it, get ready to have the government take to give to someone "behind you" you know, cause they know better than you.

If you are sick of having to meet with businesses over and over again to get your union contracts in order, and hate to hear "we just do not have it" wait, and you will not have it either. . .big business getting hit with taxes includes the one you work for. . .and that money will be given to people "behind you."

Of course that might put you behind yourself and a question forms who, then, will be giving to you? Who will be left? Details details, and oh, yeah. . .

If you snicker at the people who think the world owes them, that they deserve maximum benefits for minimal input, and if you are waiting to take money that you have earned and allow the government to spend it for you. . .

Your new World order may be coming. . .elected with an all out appeal to the very things you may find intolerable in your life. No to church and state, yes to state run everything, no to red tape, yes to big huge government bureaucracy. . .and if you do not value to right to determine what you can afford to give, welllllllll. . . it's all good. . .bah!

When you come right down to it, what is really going on is that Obama is saying, in a sense, I do not have any real claim to leadership, I just feel you owe it to me to allow me to make history, and be president. My past, my "friends and advisers" and my questionable tactics are not important, I have submitted nothing by way of papers, or records. . .nevermind that. . . all that matters is getting what I want- and you must give it to me, end of discussion. If you question me, my past, my judgement, you are at best a racist, at worst, well, see the tee. . .

I am just glad I did venture over to look at McCain, rather than just dismiss him and vote the party. . .I could not imagine that I would have stayed with Obama to this point, but who knows. . .

End transmission

No comments: