Sunday, October 5, 2008

Almost done

No matter how the election goes- a few things I am sure of;

Not voting for Obama because you disagree with him is NOT racist

Electing a Black man to office will not end racism

White guilt over assumed privlige is not reason enough to suspend disbelief- you either want to keep what you earn, or you don't,

I will be waiting to see what happens. . .and hope for the best. I find it really interesting that Biden stated that he and Obama do NOT support a change in the Constitution for gay marriage- no one made a sound on that one. . .


He stated Obama never said what he did about "no preconditions" with Iran and Syria. . .which was wrong. . .

BUT- again, if it is not reported, did it happen? I wonder how many people really understand what income redistribution means. . .and the fact that it is real people's income that will be redistributed, not the politicians. I am very VERY leery of the "95% of people will see their taxes go down" with NOTHING to back that claim but the pat on the head and the Democrats doing their best Kaa imitation. . .Trusssssssst in me, Jusssssssst in me. Shiver!

No comments: