Monday, May 17, 2010

ok, ok OK. . .Random facts

Bowing to the pressure from several e mailed sources, here are 10 totally random facts about me-
10. I was on track to be a dancer until an untimely hockey related injury ended my dance career. . .open compound fracture of the left tibia, fibia AND femur. . .look up what an open fracture is. . .
9. I love to window shop
8. Pink is my favorite color
7. Popcorn is my favorite snack, milk chocolate my favorite dessert
6. The worst childhood memory is of being homeless- first living in the car for 2 years, then living on the street while pregnant with my oldest. . .not having a bed is the worst you would think, but to this DAY I would never ever frown on having a floor to sleep on, no blankets, as long as it is indoors, period, end of discussion. Indoors is GOLD.
5. I cannot function if I can't have music in my life every day.
4. I gave all my kids 2 middle names to make both sides of the family happy- which is what my family did. . .
3. My total guilty pleasure is the au jus that is the cheesy romantic male gesture of smoothing the hair away from the face of the tragic heroine. . .post cancer HAIR has been the thing and wow, that gesture melts me. . .
2. I am flirting with a red meat free life. . .but my oncologist and internist are harshing. . .
1. I am realizing that I have a lot more to me than I ever knew. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the car- and remember how it was to be living that way, and remember how glad we were when we had the van for awhile? That was sweet. Just remember how strange it felt to hear about the homeless problem when we were already aware of it personally.
So glad we got through it.