Sunday, May 2, 2010

Building my BAMF cred. . .

My FIRST with ink that no one will actually see but I will know it's there. . .sooooo love my deviant act of getting a tattoo that only certain people see. . .
Gotta love my metal head kids who know I really do not like killing flowers, and it takes me forever to eat any kind of chocolate. . .except Reese's Peanut Butter cups. . .a true Mother's Day gift. . .:) Ticket to one of my favorite bands. . .yes thank you for really listening to me and knowing what I like, it means more than the money spent:)

Love you all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh. The sweet taste of RPBC and Korn. Your children must REALLY love you. WOW! Nice ;)

Anonymous said...

And flowers also. Awesome:)

Anonymous said...

Or did that mean no flowers - that way they dont get killed by accident ? ;)

Anonymous said...

no flowers, hate to kill them

Anonymous said...

Gotcha!