Thursday, May 6, 2010

From the mouth of babes. . .

I got a letter. . .

Dear Mom,
In school we are reading about heros. To me a hero is someone who I look up to and does nice things. You are my hero.
You are an example of my definition of a hero. I love your helpfulness, cheerfulness, and perserverence. You help me when I get stuck on homework. You cheer me up when I'm sad. When Precious doesn't do something you want him to, you never give up to get him to do it. Since you are my role model and do nice things for me, you are my hero. You have always been my hero and you always will be. I wonder if you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me. Thank you for being my hero.
Love Butter

More precious then riches, or education or fame,
To be a hero for a child and called by name

Thanks Butter, I so needed this today:)

No comments: