Friday, May 7, 2010

Because I understand


that it is important to say things that you assume others know, if for no other reason than to just affirm that knowledge, and also because sometimes we don't always have a clear understanding of what we have conveyed to others, I submit this-


Thanks to all of you who share this ride with me, you make it possible to face the every day life things that can sometimes feel overwhelming. Thanks for your understanding, your help, your wisdom and your laughter, thank you for making me feel less alone and for reminding me that there is a life out there for me. Thanks to all of you who keep reminding me to stop over thinking everything and who are slowly making it easier for me to trust and to be more open about things in life.

Thanks for all of your love, support, and above all, thanks for being my friends.

No comments: