Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba and 'SupFast. . .

My BA Irish Muffin
While it's still in one piece

Cocoa

Yes, I made it, from scratch. . .


Gotta have the ShamLights

Precious waiting





Is that. . .


LOOKITLOOKITLOOKITMOMMYMOMMY

It's them!


DJ Lance ROCK!!!!!!!

Precious and I went to see Yo Gabba Gabba today, and it was pretty amazing! He had a great time and I just love how different this show is from all the rest! We had a great time just him and me. . .and even with TONS of really unpleasant stimulation in the form of crying babies having epic meltdowns. . .he was awesome!

We also did Irish 'Supfest. . .the 5th year of doing an Irish Breakfast for supper on or near St. Patrick's Day! I will make a dessert for the actual day since it is on CRAZY weekday time, but for today, it was just awesoem to crank the Flogging Molly, Celtic Women and Nightwish and rock out to a variety of Irish music. G-d Willing I will be at the Gaelic Storm concert on St. Patrick's Day. . .HEAVEN! And the picture of the teapot? See I have been wanting to collect tea pots for years. . .I had a collection of 1 lonely teapot. . .until I broke it (that line STILL cracks KIA and Muffin up) then I got this one. . .it is STILL in 1 piece. . .so I had to take a picture of it:)



















No comments: