Thursday, March 18, 2010

Are you not entertained, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED????


Some funny goings on here under the umbrella- not of the best variety, but something tells me that a certain someone is having a very good time right about now. . .sigh
Wonder of wonders, I get to go to my happy place today- Archives for research, so I can feel like I am getting closer and closer to my goal of completing this dissertationand graduating . .sooooo excited:)
Weekend looks iffy weatherwise, so kids and I might stay local, but if not, it is another trip Under the Sea for the sweetums here with the Rainmom. We try to do something fun eery weekend, and I have yet to get to a fraction of the places near and far. . .so many cool places for them to explore.

Off to poke around into other people's history:)

1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

I love it when I get the movie references.