Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh yeah. . .

Passed my proposal defense yesterday!! Very very happy. . .time to just write it up and get this done.:)

It is amazing how it feels, and I just wonder if this is actually gonna happen. . .I am so hopeful that this dream will come true. I just wish that things were settled in my life otherwise, so much stress from so many areas, I am just glad that things seem calm, and that for the first tim ein a long time, it feels ok to dream and to hope and to believe.
When I got home from the defense I had some signs waiting for me- made by my kids, my biggest cheerleaders and my total focus now. . .this degree will be theirs as well as mine, it is a family thing:)

2 comments:

laurafingerson said...

Of COURSE you passed your proposal defense! :) Congrats! That is a huge step. And kudos to your cutie kids for being so supportive with signs and everything.

Ema said...

yes total cuties:)