Monday, March 29, 2010

The rest of the story. . .and the decision



This is going to soound really stupid, but bear with me. I did something either really brave or completely mental. I will know sometime in the next few weeks which. . .but until then, I wait. I am not a good waiter. . .suck at it actually. I am a total doer, and when I can't get something I really want done, I try to do something else and complete it. . .so I painted my dining room.
A few quick notes- I am not planing any vacations in the next few weeks. I would never take a vacation without my kids and car, and I would never just leave my kids.
I want my dining room to look nice, should it become necessary for people to see it, and the color was important.
Peacock blue was sooooooo pretty, Precious really loved it. . .but we went with Sage. . .and I like it. However, I have a few bones to pick with Martha Stewart. . .since this is her effing paint . . .why was the paint attacking me and my house?
Look Martha, can I call you Martha, why did you make paint that jumps out of cans and splashes people? That is what my daughter said happened all over the floor, and that sneaky Sage ran under the tarps and taped corners too. . .Martha, do you have any paint that is not quite this talented?
Martha, also, why do you say this is a easy quick pick me up for anyone? You are a liar. . .it was not easy, it took most of the day, and I am STILL peeling paint out of my hair, even though I WORE A HAT. . .damn nimble paint that Sage is. . .
In short Martha, I wish you made your paint slower, dumber and cheaper. . .and one that played nice with painters. . .

No comments: