Thursday, February 7, 2008

So, I tried out this whole "I am change" thing of Obama's, I am convinced that until we have people who actually MEET with the "masses" we will continue to have crap leadership- until there are people in power who can put faces with names and remember those they serve, we will continue with the same garbage- it is sooooo easy to screw people over when they are nothing but a shapes lass of popular poll blips. . .so I decided to invite Barak for dinner. . .what a joke!
See the carefully worded pat response below. . .which blows me off WHILE encouraging me to get 'involved"

Gee, I am already pretty sick of the get involved thing. . .I just tried to get involved, and I was blown off!

So here is the heartfelt reply to my sincere invitation-


Hi Michele,Thanks for getting in touch and sharing your support! Unfortunately, Senator Obama's schedule is continuously in flux due to the unpredictable nature of the Senate calendar and the heavy demands on his time. The best way to find out when he's coming to your area is to bookmark www.BarackObama.com and visit often. We post information on Barack's confirmed schedule there in the Upcoming Events section.We also encourage you to sign up for email updates on the front page of BarackObama.com and include your zip code so we can send you information about events in your area. You can also create your own profile on My.BarackObama.com to connect with Obama supporter groups in your area. These groups are created by regular people like you, and if there isn't a group nearby, you can create one.Thanks for getting in touch,


Yeah, riiiiiight!

No comments: