Monday, February 11, 2008

So about Obama

At least his underling replied!!!!

Here's the deal- Idecided that since KIA is voting in his very. first. election! I would try to feel out the attitudes of the people running. To that end, I emailed Hilary, Obama, and McCain and invited them to come for lunch/supper. . .and only Obama replied, well his people, but you know what I mean!

I was very surprised, I half expected a real reply from him. . .personally, like it's a fan letter! Sad, but true!

SO, I revise my previous post, to clarify that at the VERY least one of his people replied, which is more than I can say for the rest of the wannbes!

Yes, I am very proud of KIA, he is really looking at this hard- he is watching the debates, reading up, and discussing the different aspects of the race, and I am having a GREAT time playing Devil's advocate/naysayer. . .and having an even BETTER time watching him step up to argue with me.

Yes, perfectly raised children may be easier, but KIAS are sooo much more interesting and fun!

No comments: