Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wonderful Wizard, if ever a Wiz there was

Hello, me again. . .no not your conscience, but a potential supporter. . .yep, I am still undecided, but thanks to the continued de-emphasis of any substance to your "Change Platform". . .I am, to borrow a phrase (which I assume you are aware of the need to CITE when you do this in, oh idk, SPEECHES), from one of my friend's replies, underwhelmed. . .it is going to harder and harder to cheer for the same speeches, change change change, without any rally of how how how we are going to get there!

Do you honestly think that you can ride this wave to the office? Change with no plan? I, for one, will not ignore the man behind the curtain of change!
Harsh? You bet, just as harsh as the rhetoric of harsh surrounding the current administration! Demanding? You FUCKING better believe it!
Why? Well, because I know what is at stake, my sons remind me every day. . .they believe in you, and you are setting them up for INSTANT disillusionment with this pie in the sky, but none on your plate froth and dither stance. They will disengage, and the system will continue, business as usual. . .right?
Are you sure you actually want this office? With many like me who will CONTINUE to question you and your "people" who are verifiably not "sad attempts from the "right"?
Step out from behind the Change curtain and gimme some idea of where the FUCK you will find the means for "change"- something, anything- and leave my blue collar father/homemaking mother out of it!!!!!

Same time tomorrow?? Yep!

No comments: