Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Apolitical post for once


Damn cannot get over how quickly this election is driving me nuts- but no more about that! My BABY IS ROCKING ALL DAY SCHOOL!!!!!!! VICTORY SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

Precious started all day school yesterday, and from all accounts did a great job with it. . .well, he was dog tired when he got home, but overall, he did very well, danced his autistic ass off in gym, did "art" stuff( a complete aside, the "art" teacher is a total ass, who grades 5 year olds on "form" as in "lacks form in his work" duuuuuuuuuh, he's 5!!!)

He got there and back without problem, and while I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. . .I am most happy with the transistion so far- I kicked some major work getting done butt, and even had LUNCH! Wow, a totally accomplished task! And I was a ble to work out 2 days already this week. . .will wonders NEVER cease!!

So, keep your fingers crossed. . .I am hoping this will be the norm, not the calm before the storm. . .!

No comments: