Thursday, November 13, 2008

November Rain

Wow- how can this semester be going by so fast!? I am amazed. . .really!


So, the prelim thing is chugging right along, and I am hoping to have big BIG nws to report soon. . .:)


On the homefront-


KIA is well, doing great, and I am glad


Muffin is STILL struggling with many issues, that sadly, I cannot do much about, except offer encouragment, and advice.

Butter is having a GREAT year, by contrast. . . Math skills competition, violin lessons, and making friends. . .he is really growing up this year!


Precious- well, there will be a whole post on the latest drama, I think we have found common ground and respect issues have no been dealt with, so I am sure things will look up, but the path to that place SUCKED. . .


Cocoa- She is also having a break out year! Reading at a 3rd grade level, math at a . . .ready. . .4th grade level. . .they have already started her on advanced math, and she realy seems to love it. I guess the days of "girls just are not good at math" are gone!

Packers- killing me

Bucks- SO killing me

Brewers- C.C. I never got to see ya play! Damn it!

Oh well :)

Overall, things continue on- some really, hmmm, how can I put this, how about "unkind ramifications" of a failing economy have crept even closer to our home. . .and I am looking for ANOTHER part time job to meet the needs of the family!

But, hey, it will be swell, and I will hopefully have awesome news soon about school!

No comments: