Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not just a pub in Dublin. . .

Sigh- had a frustrating day. . .but in a good way, does that make sense?

So, another draft of my prelim. . and what I thought was talk of a meeting with the rest of my committee. . .ummm nope, knob that I am!

I was supposed to let them know that I was going to give them my reading lists. . .OH SNAP!

So, a frantic e mailed correction later and. . .viola. . .I look like an ass. . .yay!

Sigh- then, I have to run home to get Precious home and quick run into the store. . .20 something CHILD. . .outside the store walking. . .I go running toward the door, literally, so I am not late for Precious. . .and he looks at my chest and says "nice knockers, for an old broad"

EXCUSE ME???

Said child must have seen something amiss and scary in my gaze. . .he beat a hasty retreat to his car. Wise move, I must say. . .

I am the knob. . .with . . .well, you get the point. . .grrrrrr

1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

Unbelievable!!!!! I can't believe you're not kidding! I wouldn't have even known what to think!