Friday, November 7, 2008

Battle lines drawn

Sent today;

I am planning to starting my observations at PR next week Tuesday, I plan on arriving at about 10am. I will return on Thursday, for an afternoon visit.
I have notified the office that I will need a visitor's pass for Tuesday. Thanks again for the time you took to respond to my e mails. I am hoping that these visits will restore my confidence in the current situation at PR, with all of the staff changes going on, and the missed meeting on my part. I am hoping that all will go well.
Again, thanks for all you have done on my son's behalf. Have a nice weekend.
See you Tuesday.


Let this be a lesson to you; if they had called to let me know about this apparently "no big deal" "brainstorming session". . .NONE OF THIS would be necessary! Ounce of prevention. . .

No comments: