Thursday, November 20, 2008

The End of All things. . .

Yummy!


Well, ok, the end of somethings. . .but well, who can resist a good LOTR quote? Certainly not me!


So- about the dissertation. . .good and bad, yin and yang, yay and nay. . .here goes;

The person I was hoping to have on my committee. . .who has said she was open, became closed over the time it took me to get ready to ask her. . .bummer, but Plan B is ok too, and will probably be a better option. . .that's what I keep telling myself anyway!


My printer died, and I am so broke I cannot pay attention. . .so, I am hoping that everyone who wants things from me is willing to print it out for me. . .my birthday is coming, but I am expecting presents that will hang on my frig, not buy a printer. . .:) I am guessing a LOT of turkey hands. . .and some leaves. . .my kids know how much I love fall!

FINALLY everyone is done being sick. . .AND we got the flu shots taken care of too. . .yay me! Dentist appointments next. . .man, going to the dentist sure has changed since I was a kid- I will post some of the pictures from the trip- the office is tricked out CRAZY!!

Here under the umbrella- we are holding our own- hope you all are doing the same!

No comments: