Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Under the Umbrella

Making Supper- Butter
Climbing the Cargo Net

My Sweet Cocoa


At the museum



Beach Ball + Precious = AWESOME time on Mother's Day!




So- the best idea I could come up with for this weekend was a gift for myself and for the kids as well. . .and that was. . .The Weekend. . .with. . .no COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! dun dun DUUUUUUN

And it went well! My oldest son gave me. . .a gift card for. . .a 30 minute MASSAGE! Wow! Very VERY wonderful and as soon as I hand in my prelims AND defend??? I will go for it!
Some big weekend we had- KIA had his first poetry reading at the local coffee house, and he did great- he uses a lot of water/ocean depths kind of imagery, just like me!
Soccer game for Cocoa. . .VICTORY SCREECH!!! She won, and has come a lonnnng way from the little girl who picked flowers while tending the goal last fall. . .:)
And breakfast, lunch and supper made by little willing hands yum yum, I am raising good cooks!
It was a wonderful weekend- calm and relaxed- the deep breath before the plunge!

No comments: