Monday, May 25, 2009

Many thanks to all who served. . .Honor, Duty, Faith

For my Marines, who represent all that was good and wonderful about my father and brother and his character. His pride, as a first generation American, was that he was able to be one of the the few and the proud. He was an honorable man, a Viet Nam vet, and above all, he was a man who used what the Corps taught him to raise his family. Semper Fi. . .

To my newer family member, the Navy- my brother is among your number, the first of my family to join this branch. I am proud of his service, and realized that, with the recent SEAL mission to rescue a captain, I have taken you all into my heart for the family you are. . .

And to my beloved Army, which has been home for members of my famly since WWII, bless you all-

To all who served, are serving, and are getting ready to enlist, I honor you today, and everyday. Words canot express how much your service has meant to my family, all I can say is, from the bottom of my heart, than you.

No comments: