Sunday, August 31, 2008

How I spent my summer vacation

This was truly the best of times worst of times summer for me and the kids under the umbrella. . .and I have chosen to focus on the good, which was MUCH more fun, and when I think about it, this was probably one of the. best. summer. vacations. EVER!

As a family, over trials and tribulations, we were able to overcome many of them, and deal with what could not be overcome, we were strong, we grew, and we loved much more than any other time in recent months. . .and I can honestly say I am happier now than I have been in ages. My kids will be fine, this past year was rough, but we have grown as a family and as people. . .and that is the best thing about this summer vacation!

1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

YAY!! That's a nice post.