Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When did Rainmom get political?

Well, I have always been- and actually started my college education as a Political Science major- but it was very obvious that I was really meant and bent on Sociology. . .so

But my son KIA and watching him struggle to make sense of this process and the way the person he was so proud of has crumbled in his eyes, and the way KIA is as jaded about the process as he is. . .at 18 years old! That has angered me,and I am willing to bring it with great passion, I scare some of my fellow grad students. . .apparently I am intense when I am passionate, and I scare them. . .oh my!

So, with that out of the way, I bring you more Obama Orations of Oddity and Obfuscation

I call this one "Grandma was a racist, Grandpa and Uncle saved the Jews"

Full circle, huh Obama? Forget about how painful this posturing is. . .Hillary tried this and was MUCH better at the whole "I have always supported Jews, some of my best friends are Jews. . .thing. And she did not have to crush her grandma in order to prop up a racist father figure either, but whoa, Barak has brought a whole new understanding to this cesspool of a nomination process!
What, there were just SO many camps he got confused as to which one his relatives were at? Nice, I do not have that luxury, this is part of my family legacy, and it gets even worse when you look at my dad's family- they were in the path of the Einsatzgruppen, mobile slaughtering units, so they never made it to camps. But hey, Israel is there now, so no penalty no foul right. . .oh except the historic ties of Jews to Israel are called into question by people who claim Abraham as a part of their religion and rockets and random killings via guns or bombs are all a part of that Israeli life. . .but hey, AT least it is not a camp. . .right?
Sigh, this is such a pain to watch, at one of the most critical points of the process, the battle for who will even enter the ring continues, and while I do not understand what the hell Obama was thinking, I have to say, this Jew is really confused as to why now he is concerned about what Jews think?
His advisers are members of Hamas led organizations, are on record supporting suicide bombings, and fight against the rights of Israel as a country worthy of protecting her people. Jews were supposed to ignore the close ties of his pastor and NOI and Farrakhan, even after Wright gave the man a lifetime achievement award. . .and Jews were supposed to ignore it all. . .but what if they did not?
It appears we did not, we cannot bend that far, or we will break- so NOW he is worried about the Jewish vote. . .as he should be. . .McCain has the ability to pull things together and if he does go for Lieberman as VP? I will call it then!

For someone who was supposed to be about change, he is really doing a good job of going through the motions and having his "people" do the talking to save his sorry ass from his foot in mouth and truth in doubt "gaffes". . .which if he were Clinton would be called "lies" or "fabrications" hmmmm.

I do not doubt for 1 second that Obama used the Auschwitz camp deliberately- banking on its power as a symbol of the worst of the Shoah, the specter of all that went into this genocide. . .he used it the way some use the troops or the flag, he used it in order to shore up his position, and the less glamorous truth was denied, and here we go with the dance between reality and electability. . .Shonda!

No comments: