Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Fresh new hell

Ahhhhh, Tuomos! Heart you!


So, yeah, nothing really bad, but these last few weeks have been just annoying and stressful as hell-


Muffin is slacking in school and the calls and letters form school are so grinding- when I try to talk to him about it, all I get is that he hates school and that all he needs is for school to be over. . .yeah, right. So everyday the same thing and I am so hoping camp will help him get to a better place self esteem wise.


KIA is never home, I guess that is pretty normal for a senior, and we are having a HUGE party in August with all of his friends so we are all getting the grounds ready, live music from his friend's band. . .too intense!


The school front was going so well. . .UNTIL the PAship got a bit rough. . .understatement of the DECADE. It was a spreadsheet from hell project and I was just MISERABLE for all of these last 2 weeks. . .get all my course work done and get slammed with waaaaaay more than 10 hours a week at the end. . .sheesh, kind of took the wind out of my sails. . .had looked forward to basking in the glory of being done. . .and this project ground me down!


So, the summer season begins next week, first concert of the summer season, going to see my obsession in 1 week. . . . .yuuuuuummmmmmy!


No comments: