Sunday, October 14, 2007

One of those lives

Leaves!!!!!!!!!
Raking is still fun:)
Hard work!
The Three Leafers
Precious not happy to be shopping!




Total smackdown of the therapy supervisor yesterday- found out she is not liking my hour mongering. . .I want Precious to have all the hours he can get. . .as he goes post intensive after the new year! So, I had the NERVE to comment to her supervisor that I felt she was shorting him hours, because she was not happy with my frequent questions about why he is so low. . .oh oh, I would hate to be her tomorrow, as I had words with the man about her attitude in general and he stated that she was having the same problems with her other moms. . .hmmmm




So, stats class is totally kicking my ass. Not from any real lack of understanding, just for having to deal with the instructor- I guess I have just been so spoiled by the ones I have had in the past. My committee for my Master's was top rate, and I got spoiled by their like of students and teaching. . .sigh! I am rusty, I have been trying to review, especially logistic regressions, but she has no tolerance for my rather "remedial" questions. . .we sha see if my Ordinal regression is up to par, wonder if I do well. . .will she think I had help? Too funny as some of the class is e mailing ME for help!




So, other than that we are holding it together- I have selected my doctoral chair- Amanda will be doing the honors! As Ann and I have parted ways, well, not that I am grieving, Amanda is the best choice!









No comments: