Sunday, September 23, 2007

So far

KIA- Wisdom teeth out, but still KIA-healing but whinny!
Precious had his first. full. day. EVER! AT SCHOOL-8-3 AND did great! He has no therapy 1 day a week, so he goes to school all day on that day! I am happy. Prince NO pal has been MIA and that is JUST fine. After our last go around, and her new letter of reprimand in her folder/vita courtesy of me (which I have a copy of) she has not deigned to mess about in the affairs of this Rainmom Dragon! :)

Cocoa is well, Butter too- Beloved is already struggling with his math. . .tutors are already in play, must be a record or something!

My school- story for another time!

2 comments:

laurafingerson said...

I wanna hear the story about your school!!

John Robison said...

Glad to see you at my reading . . . how'd you like Look Me in the Eye?