Monday, September 3, 2007

End of Summer SIGH

Well, tomorrow tears it- back we all go to school. I am underwhelmed by the prospect, especially since this will be my first school year as the official single mother of 5 school aged kids. . .no help for anyone, yeah, like that is new in this scenario!

With no family near ever, well, some dead, some disinterested, it has always been with a tad more than a scoop of envy that I hear others talk about their moms and grandparents who pitch in with childcare, transportation, and such. Having NEVER had that, I admit it, jealous!

However, I know myself enough to know that I am really particular about how I parent my kids- remembering how much my older kids were doted on to the extreme, by my now dead family members z"l. . .well, let's just say I have have alienated them until they left in disgust, thus leaving me as I am now- alone, stressed out and devoid of any stomach lining due to ulcers!

School for Precious is going to be ROUGH. His therapy schedule was way off- I cannot wait to post the goods on the whole operation, but I have laundry to do before I get to bed.

Cocoa was complaining of a stomach ache before bed. . .hope it is just the jitters. . . took the kids to the lake this morning- swam a bit, until the smell and the fear of e coli drove me away. The yellow jackets also helped my decision as did Precious and his "want the car please, Mama"

Oh, and I am an aunt again! My sister in law had here baby on Friday morning- 4 weeks early, but 5# 7oz baby girl. . .Kenzie, sigh, cutie!!

No picturese yet, will post ASAP!

M

No comments: