Sunday, October 28, 2007

Get ready to . . . . .WIGGLE!

Precious "getting down" with The Wiggles


Meeting Captain Feathersword!!!


Yep, next weekend, we are going to see The Wiggles!!!!!!!!!!!! Precious is sooooooo excited, and well, I am. . .er. . .EXCITED for him:)



Bluntly put, I have never been a big "kid specific" entertainment fan. Even when I was one, which I am beginning to doubt I ever was if today's childhood experience norm set to to be used to measure such things, I did not like costumed, made up characters, and CERTAINLY DID NOT WANT TO MEET ANY OF THEM. I would be such a freak today- even Butter, Mr. Practical, was thrilled when Optimus Prime phoned the house last week (I never said I would not arrange such kid activities for my babies) I never went to events like this as a child- no money and often they were held on Saturdays, which would leave me out.



So, I myself have never seen The Wiggles live- but Precious saw them just after bing dxed, and STILL had a great time. . .this summer we went to Six Flags, and he LOVED the "fake" show(see above)and he. . .sat for over 2 HOURS between shows so he could watch the show again!

Ok, so now you know my deep dark secret. . .I have no real appreciation for this kind of "entertainment". . .bad bad BAD Rainmom. I do have a reason why I will always be grateful to these people, this group- I will tell THAT story later. . .
M out

No comments: