Monday, November 2, 2009

Hmmmmm

Soooooo

SOME people noticed my rather cryptic closing to my last blog post. . .sometimes I honestly forget that I am not NEARLY as clever as I hope to be. . .alas. . .;)


Yes, things are going well here, better, and there are just so many things that are going right, that it is a real shame that the whole health thing had to get in the way. . .

Yes, there is a wonderful new reason to be happy, hopeful and all around giddy. . .and if you really want to know you are going to have to e mail me, at my school address. . .and even then, I can't promise you a whole lot. . .BUT know that for the first time in a really REALLY long time. . .I am at peace and hopeful.

Thanks to you all for sticking with me in this- I could not have done a lot of this without you:)

No comments: