Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCOA!!!!

Wow! My baby is 8??????? NO WAY!

She had a HUGE day. . .breakfast out with her oldest brother Gambit, down to the best.place.ever. and deliciousness all around!

Baby girl- 8 years ago today my heart's wish for a precious daughter came true. As amazing as as wonderful as I knew it would be to have a baby girl, YOU, precious Cocoa, have shown me just how unprepared I was for the magic, beauty and awesome love I have with you. Your brothers are amazing in their own way, and there is a relationship I have with them that is theirs alone, just as I have with you.

We had the most amazing silly weird, cool and special time ever, and it was just us together, no plans no real ideas, just us, in the car and away we went. . .

You make my life so special and I love you!




Rocking out at American Girl

The Princess and her faithful mom
Ready for her dream doll!


Loves the escalators!




At breakfast this morning bright and early!



1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

Happy birthday, November Girl!!!! :)