Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why it happened. . .it had nothing to do with you


Your dad and I were married for a long time, and I can honestly tell you that I love him- he was one of my best friends, and I would not have had you without him. . .but


I can also tell you that I tried so hard to keep Dad and I together- but he just did not want to stay with me- he found someone else to be with and no matter how hard I tried, he would not stay. I had only so much to give, but when you dad asked me to allow him the time to see if his new relationship was the "real thing" and wait for him to stop being confused, I had no choice but to say no, and he left.


I did not expect him to leave you behind with me. . .I never thought he would do that, and when he left you with one of the women he met on the Internet on the 4th- I am sorry, but I had to make sure you were not used in such a way EVER again.


I am sure you will understand someday, and maybe, just maybe, he will wake up some day and realize what he has lost. . .and try to get it back. I cannot promise you that he will, but age and time have a way of making things more clear, and all I can do is to try to keep the door open for you all. . .so that if you do want to make any relationship with him, you can.


Am I angry? VERY very much so- but only at him, not you all. I have been proud to be your mom, I will continue to be proud, single mom or married. . .


Love you all. . .

No comments: