Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a Vacation!

Here is where we went. . .and what an amazing time. . .

The place we stayed was NOT as bad as I thought, but not as good as I was hoping, but in the end it did not matter. . .because we had a great time!

We spent a TON of time on the island, rode the ferry over, which Precious LOVED. . .and ate a ton of fudge. . .oy!

It was the perfect way to spend time together, and the place I stayed made it easy to tuck the kids in and relax on the porch with my thoughts. . .and a glass of wine. . .very very cool.

One of the coolest places we went was here, and if you get the chance to go. . .DO IT:)

Other than some rain. . .which was really no big deal, we had a perfect time, lazer light shows @ dusk, water fun, and walks on the beach together. . .

But I am glad to be back. . .and so are the kids. . .

No comments: