Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In the past 24 hours. . .

I have had to deal with-

screaming meltdown fit from hell from Precious

e mail from new department outlining why I may not get funding for Spring. . .pesky little therapy schedule for autistic son!

Sent troubled son. . .that would be the legal definition of troubled- complete with court dates- off to boot camp in hopes of "turning his life around" and "learning good decision making skills" and all sorts of other wonderful things. . .

Wondering if I should cancel the vacay if I do have to give up funding. . .

logging on to my oasis Facebook. . .to find crowing and hooting about songs for infants that include lyrics about "white men" making moms leave children alone and eating the feet off people. . .What the hell?

Seriously? Was today necessary?

No comments: