Sunday, June 7, 2009

Taking it down a thousand. . .







I think I have just completed the last versions of each of my questions. After 7 attempts at each- I think I may have finally gotten where I need to be. . .and all that will be left is to proofread for content and formatting- this whole process had me thinking I was in Airplane;






"Looks like I picked the wrong week to learn a new citation format" (ASA to Chicago)






"Looks like I picked the wrong week to read the fine print." (End notes became footnotes; Painstaking choices of references)






"Looks like I picked the wrong week to have emergency mouth surgery and get braced" (self explanatory. . .right:)






So we will see, I think that anytime you are stressing after 12 hours in front of a computer. . .everything looks bleak!

No comments: