Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Mells Nargo" revisited

Ok- so I have posted before about the evil entity, code named "Mells Nargo" for security reasons. . .but you know who you are.

The most recent saga, it must be duly noted, is NOT my FAULT. . .honestly, they started it by calling my house and asking me to join their "club" with its fees and its interesting approach to customer service. Let it also be noted that they called YESTERDAY during the MAJOR weather we were having. . .and the ONLY reason I answered the phone was because I was waiting to hear from KIA, who was supposed to be on a picnic. . .

Me : HELLO????!!!!????
Minion of the EE: Hello, I am calling to speak to (insert my miss pronounced name here) about the services at Mells Nargo
Me: (Are you FUCKING kidding??)* Ummmm, I really cannot talk right now!
MOEE: You know with interest rates at an all time low, your choice of bankers is so important. . .and here at Mells Nargo we are offering. . . .

Me: I really cannot talk right now!!! (is that the siren? OMG, it IS the siren and I am listening to this person talk about the Evil Entity.)

MOEE: But it is really important to your family's security to make your money work for you. . . .

Me: I have to get an autistic kid and a neurotic dog into the pit of despair I call a basement because the sirens are going off (why the fuck and I still talking to this person?? What is wrong with me????) I really have to go. . .

MOEE: I am offering you the. . . .

Me: I really HAVE to go . . . .

MOEE: to capitalize on your hard earned money. . . .

Me: I will be making no money if I do not get down to the basement. . . .

MOEE: Can I call you back later. . .

Me: I will never bank with you. . . .!!!!!!!!!!!

MOEE: to discuss our fine array of services for your, our valued customer. . .

Me: (if you value me so muching fuch, why are you keeping me from my basement??) I have to HANG UP NOW, THE TREE IN MY FRONT YARD IS FALLING DOWN. . .

MOEE: Would tomorr. . . . CLICK

Yes, I had to carry Precious and Casey into the basement, along with his very calm therapist (who was able to walk on her own power) and Cocoa and Butter, who were TOTALLY freaked out. . .but

Our tree came down a bit, and the trees on the main road all came down, about 5 total, but we are safe, and another attempt by Mells Nargo thwarted. . .

*(words in parentheses indicated thought at the time of the incident)

No comments: