Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fhat the Wuck????

Ok- apparently I am on some sort of Do not call unless a major crisis is occurring. . .THEN call the HELL out of her. . .

So- tree down, and well, face it, we are still all freaked out- it starts to storm. . .again and the kids are starting freaking. . .and of COURSE KIA and Muffin, now home from camp, are out with friends, so OF COURSE I am answering the phone

Me: Hello???!!!

Another Minion of an Another Evil Empire: Hello, can I speak to (sigh, that is NOT how you say it!!)

Me: Look I really do not have time. . .

AMAEE: You do not have time to save money on your mortgage- here at MountryFried (you know who you are) we have. .

Me: Look I really cannot talk right now. . .

AMAEE: many plans to help your money. . . .

Me: (these folkways are Hard CORE- I am about to freaking DIE, and I am sitting here listening, because I do not want to DIE BEING RUDE!!!!)* Look, I really have to go. . .

AMAEE: But MountryFried can really help you during these hard economic times. . . .

Me: I am currently having a HARD weather time. . . I really have to go

AMAEE: Is there a bett. . .Click

What the hell is WRONG with me??? I just cannot hang up. . .thanks a LOT Master degree in Sociology. . . I am intrigued by my OWN ridiculous adherence to norms and such! Damn you Weber, Durkheim, Goffman, Mead. . .

Maybe the dish will people will call next. . .

(what I was thinking)

No comments: