Friday, June 20, 2008

So- about the whole prelim thing. . .


So-
It appears. . .YET again, that my greatest barrier to completing my degree is. . .red tape!
I am STILL waiting for my reply from the office, I mean really, is it too much to ask for an answer to a question asked 3 weeks ago!?
See, there is this "internal" document that one of the advisors needs to sign, he is kind of a nebbish, but up until now, I had no reason to care. . .but Now?
Wish wash, dittle dattle, and THEN he cites "childcare duties" as a reason for his very light schedule! WTF? He has 2, I have 6, well, 5 still at home, and I do not have the option of picking my hours, my kids have to do that. . .so he cannot meet because of what again? Too funny that he uses that, when I was told when I started grad school that child care was not grounds for "avoiding my contractual obligations" but class and other jobs were! I've come a long way, baby??
So- it grinds, I am already happily reading my readings. . .JOY!!
AND I have new archives to poke around in........YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And KIA is no longer for Obama. . . he is now completely out of it. . .needs to figure out why he should waste gas to get to the polls in November. . .damn, I was worried about that. . .

No comments: