Tuesday, April 29, 2008

KIA

My son is a man- I am so proud, he has decided on a college, arranged for his first semester, and kept me in the loop the whole time. I am so proud of him I could burst!!

Things under the umbrella are good- we have quite a bit to do between now and June, and wow, the time is just going like 60!

Muffin is looking forward to camp- he will be gone a month already, and our summer schedule is looking intense!

Butter- Baseball, swiming lessons, Spanish lessons, violin
Precious- Dance lessons, swimming, therapy, field trips
Cocoa- Gymnastics, swimming, Spanish, dance
Me- Indepenent study, prelims, present at ASA Teach summer session to PAY for Boston
KIA- Graduate, Summerfest with mom, Mayhemfest with mom, the Police with mom, and Matisyahu with his girl
Muffin- Camp, Police concert, Mayhenfest with mom, working out at the gym

I am tired just reading it!

No comments: