Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sets of 5

Five things I can't live without
My family and loved ones
My iPod(but I have to because it died)
chocolate
Dancing
Books

Five things I can do without
Cell Phones (no really I miss being unreachable!)
The Snuggi
Meat
Paper cuts
Rude people

Five things that you may not know about me
I was a tomboy growing up, but loved to dance- and would have made a play for dancing for a living until a hockey accident complete with open compound fracture of all 3 leg bones kind of messed that up:)
I was a nurse for 7 years
My favorite holiday to celebrate is St. Patricks Day. I make a traditional Irish Breakfast complete with homemade soda bread and so want the traditional pan someday! :)
My favorite color is pink
In a fight between pasta and pizza- I am not sure who would win:)


Five things off my bucket list
Get Back to Ireland
Get to Cape Cod
GRADUATE
Stay overnight at someplace haunted
Meet ONE of my favorite Davids someday- Draiman, Duchovny, or Depp (ok so not a David but hey, why not?)

No comments: