Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hope is kindled

I am open to unexpected blessings. Life is filled with surprises, both big and small. They may come through an unexpected phone call from a friend,exciting news of a new opportunity, or a surprise invitation to an event. Each surprise bears its own gift and blessing.
I am open to life's surprises and to the unforeseen treasures that come my way. As I become receptive, I release any expectations about how my life will unfold, for I know that G-d is in charge. The light and love of G-d fill me and those I care for, leading each of us along life's path. I look forward to the surprises that come my way. I may see some as treasures and some as challenges but I can be sure that each surprise blesses me and opens my life to unexpected good.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.--Matthew 6:21

Yes, I know not my book, but you can't argue with the logic. . .

No comments: