Monday, December 21, 2009

Trying to Mom up on Life

Minor crisis averted. . .whew, but it did acts as a way to get me out of the ridiculous mope I was in and well, JUST in time. . .because again, it is up to me to create holiday memories. . .just like last year

THIS year, inspired by watching Martha bake brownies with Snoop Dogg, no REALLY she was, and he was talking about green brownies, and she was trying to rap. . OMG MARTHA I knew it I JUST KNEW some of the common wench like me was there. . .guess all that time in Club Fed made you decide to keep it real. . .SO
for Christmas 2009- I kicked it fo shizzle-
BEHOLD- A Chirstmas Miracle, the vision I wanted so badly
The Vision I got-
But it was all good- all day yesterday I got to baking up a storm and had an amazing day with my babies- turkey drumstick soup in the crock pot made dinner a non issue. . .and well it was all so very good. . .





Cross section of a holiday nexxus



Cocoa the Builder!

Worried about forgetting the words. . .Baby just SING!!!!!!!!!


PIRATES!!!!!!!

a GOOD GOOD Day Under the umbrella. . .

3 comments:

Indreni said...

Hahahah! You are awesome. I loved the Martha episode w/Snoop Dogg.

Indreni said...

Indreni is me, Zorphie btw :)

Ema said...

It was awesome. . .hey you!!!!!