Sunday, December 6, 2009

400- L'Chaim

Silly November Women
Snow Dog and Wonderful Girl- A new Adventure

Blizzard- not the DQ kind 2009


Wind is amazingly strong



No plows of course!




To Life-
Yep, I dedicate this most auspicious post to you- to life.
Funny how so many things come to mind when you think about life- the fact that you have one, or don't and what does that mean? I have no life, I have a life. . .really? Get a life, I have a a life, you are my life, and what is the meaning of life. . .
When I think now about life and my life I realize how much my views on life have changed. Things I thought would haunt me for life are starting to go away because of a wonderful addition to my life. Places in my heart I thought had no more life are showing signs of life. . .I almost lost my life, twice, physically and emotionally only to have those things return and restored. . .to Life.
My children are my life they are the reason I can and do go on, and so many others in my life that are special, and who have motivated me, inspired me, and loved and cared for me, and made me realize so many things about myself. . .I have a very thankful life. . .indeed.
Could not sleep now- it is after midnight, checke don the kids and went out into the blizzard to see wht I could see- snow with a life of its own, and the blowing wind the thunder and the lightning. . .wow one in a lifetime? Maybe. . .
To all of my special people who make my life rich, wonderful and who care about me I say-
To life! To life! L'chai-im! L'chai-im, l'chai-im, to life!
If you've been lucky, then Monday was No worse than Sunday was,
Drink l'chai-im, to life.

To life, l'chai-im! L'chai-im, l'chai-im, to life!
One day it's honey and raisin cake,
Next day a stomach ache, Drink L'chai-im, to life!
Our great men have written words of Wisdom to be used When hardship must be faced;
Life obliges us with hardship So the words of wisdom shouldn't go to waste.
To us and our good fortune
Be happy be healthy, long life!
And if our good fortune never comes
Here's to whatever comes,
Drink l'chaim, to life!
To life, to life, l'chai-im,! L'chai-im, l'chai-im, to life!
Life has a way of confusing us
Blessing and bruising us, Drink l'chaim, to life,
To life, l'chaim! L'chaim, l'chaim, to life!
A gift we seldom are wise enough
Ever to prize enough,
Drink l'chaim, to life!
God would like us to be joyful
Even though our hearts lie panting on the floor;
How much more can we be joyful,
When there's really something To be joyful for.
To life, to life, L'chai-im! L'chai-im, l'chai-im, to life!
It gives you something to think about,
Something to drink about, Drink l'chai-im, to life! l'chai-im !
TO LIFE!





No comments: