Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sucks to be Jew

Pssst- it is spelled I-s-r-a-e-l. . .a-s-s-h-o-l-e! Do not get me started on "exstinct" and Jesus as a cyborg. . . is that a price tag. . .sheesh





Hmm- this is rather ambiguous. . .wonder what the real meaning is. . .such delicate subtle language and imagery. . .






Yes, that says what you think it does. . .she wants you to kill Jews. . .for peace. . .in France


See, this would REALLY make me feel bad. . .except for 2 things- 1. Jews do not believe in hell. . .and 2. many here on earth are making me wonder just who or what you have to be to get in to Hell. . .



Amazing- years of rockets raining on Jewish civilians. . .they are dismissed as "homemade" and, in an amazing act of making a molehill of a mountain- "nagging" the Jews. . .Israel out of Gaze in 2005- and the rockets are coming every day, and when the IDF FINALLY acts to end these attacks- wow, international crisis time. . .


Disproportionate? Ok, the IDF could just launch nagging bombs, in the same numbers,m using the same willful disregard for civilians. . .sound good?


Where is the condemnation for the Hamas leaders who are firing from civilian buildings and putting their electorate in danger? Where is the call for the end of killing and maiming Jewish children. . .in ISRAEL- enough of the occupation shit!


Dear friends- you are free to support whatever causes you will- could you PLEASE take me off your list of contacts for this crap. . .please?


When I see these pictures, and when I read this crap, I get sick to my stomach from the fear for my children, my JEWISH children.


Comfort yourselves all you want with thoughts of "they really mean Zionists when they say kill Jews(!!!)" or call them uneducated and in need of education. . .continue to pretend that a 2 state plan will work.



Go ahead and think "if they ever encountered a Jewish friend of mine, they would surely NOT hurt him/her" and remember Danny Pearl and Adam Berg, the Munich Olympians and their coaches, Yoni Netenyahu, Leon Klinghoffer. . .Chabad House in Mumbai. . .act after brutal act of slaughter. . .of Jews. . .in the name of. . .?




A Yisroel CHAI!!!



No comments: