Thursday, March 20, 2008

So it begins. . .

Spring break 2008- We will see what happens. Something tells me that the kids have been feeling the strain of their lives- Butter wants to "not have to go ANYWHERE in the morning" for break. . . poor kid- the morning rush is pretty hectic, and that is with bare bones for primp, posh, and pomp! Showers the night before, if it is really bad, like I have an early meeting, they wear their clothes for the next day. . .as jammies. . .I know bad bad me, but that way I can still do the hot breakfast that I HAVE to give them, it is my own private neurotic hell, hot breakfast=good mom, yep, sometimes even clean socks will be sacrficed in the name of oatmeal!

So, school- last semester of course work, tooo cool, and yes, I will be having libations to celebrate! Cannot wait to put this semester to bed and get going on prelims (check back in the fall, I will most likely be saying I miss classes. . .)

So Boston- my paper was accepted for a student roundtable session in Boston- I am already daydreaming about my museum visits while there, and of course, the Salem Witch tour will be on tap. I am already giddy at the thought of mass transit. . .heaven!

So, off we go to have some fun, we are going to a local fun park, cannot wait!

Pictures if possible:)

No comments: