Monday, March 24, 2008

See this just unhinges me. . .

The newsletter came out in JULY, and he continues to WAIT until someone CATCHES him at something and THEN he makes a speech, and all is forgiven?

This man is losing so much credibility- the curtain is being ravaged. . .come on out Obama, and tell us who you really are. . .in 100 words or less and avoid telling me about your "understanding me" I just want to know the answers to your following questions;

1, Why do you meet "in secret" with Jewish leaders in order to calm their fears (see previous post)
2. Where do you stand on Israel, let me know, in a public way, during one of your great speeches, could you say, in so many words, Israel has the right to exist, and could you comment on the history of anitsemitism in the Black community and do you think that it should be part of that race debate you asked for on Tuesday.
3. Why do you CONTINUE to soft pedal your "critical" and "renouncing" way when it comes to radical palestinians and their terrorist orgainzations? Who are you hoping to appease?

I'll be waiting. . . .

No comments: